Off Topic Playground

Got the green stuffing done on the second metal gamin, and izamu's arrows. Stuck an arm on him too, so just the other arm, shoulder pads, and head to stick on then he's paintable.

Also did the faces on the sniper girls, will have photos of that this weekend I think once I get the suits started properly.

You been up to much so far?

Howdy. Last day of work for four days, still tossing up between terrain building and painting for my hobby activities this weekend, might end up splitting it 50/50. Also have to go looking for a suit for my brothers wedding in a few weeks, the one I have is too baggy now and is far from a good look.

Far too much. I am thinking of getting Nightmare Judge and the Death Marshals done though then see how I go from there maybe onto Sonnia and Witchlings just to get a big batch of models fo one faction done, not feeling like finishing off the few Ressers I have left to paint at the moment (Molly, aSeamus - who is half done, Doxies and a couple of Canine Remains) even though it would be less work.