Off Topic Playground

Next Friday... I should still be good to help. Ad then it's international tabletop day on Saturday!

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Wait no, it's tabletop day this coming Saturday and the move is the week after. Right?

What year is it? Which planet am I on?

Morning guys!

Super busy weekend but extremely productive and means I should be able to do hobby stuff ove rthe Easter super long weekend ... yay!

I have only done OSL once but thought it came out nicely with Marcus and his flame, I used a very limited colour pallete too shading with blues and all the OSL was orange.

Next Friday... I should still be good to help. Ad then it's international tabletop day on Saturday!

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Wait no, it's tabletop day this coming Saturday and the move is the week after. Right?

What year is it? Which planet am I on?

Tabletop day is Saturday.

Heh, no kidding.

Speaking of diversions from reality, looks like I'm going to possible be part of three groups of Roleplaying over the summer... In addition to the two already going on (sorta), we're adding 7th Sea... Should be interesting... if nothing else, I like this system for the '20 Questions for Character Development' so far, really kinda handy. And I'm ending up with a very pragmatic, ambitious mid-rank noble looking to become king of a country that hasn't had one for over a hundred years... O.o

The background for the country is that after a 30 year civil war, the country is shattered and split between seven rulers of varying competence. The last ruler overall killed himself after striking treaties with the two countries that invaded as the war was ending. Hundred years later, the place still has yet to recover...so, honestly, if a single ruler were to successfully take the throne, the populace might be amenable to the idea, lol.

As much as I want to see your Izamu, I'm gonna vote Chiaki, would love to see how you paint her.

Eh, I don't really mind if my playing improves lol. My game is always to have shiny pretty stuff!

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Hack, if I was worried about winning, I'd have a pair of shikome by now lol