Off Topic Playground

I don't like you people and your actual decent useable kitchens, with stuff in them...

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Ah well, I'm meeting shine and going to the local store tomorrow, so there'll be piles of infinity, warmachine, malifaux, anything I want to stare at and wish I possessed. Heh

Yup. Prices are good too, so I'm a happy camper. Though I can never decide what I want, or if I should get it!

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Huh, that casting went better than I thought. Not much flash or mould line, detail seems to have held, and only one tiny bubble on the tip of one foot by the looks of it

Well, that was interesting...just tried out the airbrush, and not sure what I think about it just yet. I really like the speed at which I was able to basecoat stuff, but it had problems keeping a consistent airflow of paint, so when I tried to do anything more complex, didn't work. Need to do some more research, that's for sure, because it actually was a lot of fun. My biggest complaint is the amount of paint I need just to get the thing going, feel like I wasted a ton of paint there!

The air pressure was fine, I just had times when I pressed the button and no paint came out, but I could hear the air blowing.

Oh, I'm not too worried about wasting paint, I just need to find a smaller jar than the one I got...don't need something that big most of the time.