Off Topic Playground

Heh, yeah, I haven't done this kind of indepth reprogramming in a long time. The problem is that the resistor itself is the correct part and reads just fine by hand, but the machine is insisting that it's about 40% low in value for some reason. Can't figure it out, but gonna spend the rest of the night seeing if I can. Not like there's a lot else I can do for the next half hour anyway. All in all, quite glad to see the other errors gone, they were getting annoying.

All this talk of RPGs...I haven't even looked at the beta feedback for Through the Breach or Alas Vegas yet. Of course, I haven't even played Dreadball yet, either, so there ya go...

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Because no one demanded it, it's time for Kickstarter Recaaaaaaap!

• I caved on Wild West Exodus- the two standard starter level with a cash-in of the add-on pack. My girlfriend's covering her starter so that helps.
  • Might get the TAG Tudor Henry and Mary 2-pack for the GF.
  • If Arena Rex had a rules-only package I'd probably jump on it. Cool concept, excellent art, but the minis are so expensive.
  • I hope Torn Armor succeeds but I just don't know if I'd play it enough to buy in. I like the mini concepts though.
  • I might do one dragon or a few of the heroes (Princess Acadia looks great) for Drake. Game looks good but not enough that I have to drop everything and buy in.
  • I like some of the Hell Dorado models but that's another one I'll probably never get to play, unfortunately.
  • Empire of the Dead, oddly enough, doesn't wow me beyond a couple of the special minis that require a fairly high pledge level to get. I still think some of the carriages would be excellent setpieces for Malifaux.

Ahhh prgramming. Just got the robot at work back up and running this morning finding out that the whole problem is mechanical is a lot nicer than when its electrical.

The weather has now coole doff to acceptable levels so I will be resuming painting maybe tonight and will no wbe on a schedule to get things done in proper order.

The castle is hilarious...love that thing, lol. All caught up to date, Mako? Looks like it's time to track down the radio theaters!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Oh, and Panda, I hate you. >.< Your posts on Arena Rex got me to look over the game some more, and I saw some of the new sculpts coming out...now I'm looking over the rules...

If you haven't, you need to give a listen to Minor Heroes and the Sleepy Clank. Especially Sleepy Clank.

'Well Othar, you may be a psychotic, megalomaniac paranoid lunatic with delusions of godhood, but I have to admit, you have always been a gentleman."

'It's what it says on my card. If I wasn't, I'd have to get new cards printed.'

Spawn mother turned up today, why din nobody tell me it was solid metal!

O.O That's a metal kit? Ick!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

lol! ed don't you have enough draws on your time?

You're right. I just met the talking cat at the castle, it is a pretty awesomely crazy place.

Heh, wrong castle actually...Castle Wulfenbach is positively sane compared to Castle Heterodyne...

And of course I don't have enough draws on my time! I mean, it's not like I'm Mako with an itemized list...I just have a slowly growing pile... >.>