Off Topic Playground

Salute is a wargame and miniatures show in London every April. Quite a good range of companies and boutique studios, usually I end up spending more than I expected! The big one for me is avoiding spending a fortune at my friend's stand...

...that's an awesome idea! I need two dozen dolls for GenCon.

O.O No, that is not okay!

And forget about luggage problems for the trip back from London, worry about the one for GenCon... I know I am! I think I might have to get an empty case to have on hand to fill with stuff... >.> Stupid Infinity and Wyrd at the same time.

Which friend, Mako, Dropzone?

Three dozen dolls then? Heh.

Yeah, Dropzone. I think I'm owed a rulebook, and it's tempting to get a couple of army sets to be able to play it. And of course I'll see if the new McVey piece is available. And drop by KRs stand, and see what the malifaux lads are up to...

GenCon is an all I can fit in my luggage one though, salute I have a 23kg allowance for coming back!

Madness is the way forward, save any sanity you have for emergencies *grin*

I feel kind of silly not having the rulebook lol. Also, I'm mentioned by name on one of the cards for the scourge so I don't know whether I should get them or not! I kind of want both human factions though.

Hey, we trained one puppet. Partly. I mean, he still wears the bow tie...