Off Topic Playground

Looks like we will be playing through the breach the paranoia edition *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Right, all signed ..... now to figure out how to scan.

I would like to point out that I dated it in the New Zealand way not the way you crazy Americans do it *grin*

We'll see how the whole thing plays out. I think for the first few sessions people can do whatever, we'll try to narrow stuff down as time goes on. The nice thing is that, thanks to Gnome Stew, I now have a copy of Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters! So we'll have a bunch of different story ideas to run through to make the playtest interesting... I hope, lol.

Well just remember I have a good memory and when I die I'll remind you of things like "isnt the demon trapped in my sword only in my sword because I won a will duel with it? and didnt you say the sword gets stronger as I kill? Its gotta be like... level a million by now"

"You're right, a CR50 greater demon bursts from the sword as Talos falls..."

"We run!!!"

"...and take my body with you!"

Still on the Desert Spear (or Painted man, whichever book 2 is) and Audacious (book 5? Kris Longknife).

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Talk about good timing. I added Blood Bowl Chaos edition to my Steam wishlist yesterday so I'd get an email when it goes on sale. And I got that email today *grin*

I just picked up my own copy of Mutineer for the Longknife books...I borrowed them all, but I want to start tracking them down for myself. They're really fun books. Less serious than David Weber, but I like that. Weber is great on the high drama, but characters who are more... laid back, shall we say? Are most certainly not his style.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Still on the Desert Spear (or Painted man, whichever book 2 is) and Audacious (book 5? Kris Longknife).

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Talk about good timing. I added Blood Bowl Chaos edition to my Steam wishlist yesterday so I'd get an email when it goes on sale. And I got that email today *grin*

Sweet! good game that one, even if I'm not a fan of any of the added teams. The fixes to the AI and the randomizers were good enough for me to be happy.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Sweet! good game that one, even if I'm not a fan of any of the added teams. The fixes to the AI and the randomizers were good enough for me to be happy.