Off Topic Playground

I know! Stars Align is great too.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

So, apparently I was only half kidding by calling that file I sent you 'the brick'... I just printed it out, and in single space it's still a ridiculous number of pages.

Heh, it's a wild dream for me to finish the blasted thing in novel form! Heh.

Just taken some photos to test out my new grey backdrops for photos, see how they change the look of the photo. Got white, light grey, dark grey and black. Testing it on a sculpt, black primed Colette, and finished showgirl.

I've been chatting about this one for a while with some photo knowledgeable painters, white can make things look bleached out. Pale grey, dark grey or black can make it look more natural. But of course if you use black, you have to avoid doing the cardinal sin of forcing the directional lighting using lamps so that half the model is invisible against the backdrop. Lol

---------- Post added 03-14-2013 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-13-2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Well, that was interesting. I just had a fairly frank chat with a certain lass. If I'd been back home, I wouldn't be single. But as things stand, nothing's going to happen. She's now less sure she'd want anything to.

Le Sigh...

Edited by Mako

Well, that was interesting. I just had a fairly frank chat with a certain lass. If I'd been back home, I wouldn't be single. But as things stand, nothing's going to happen. She's now less sure she'd want anything to.

Le Sigh...

Mate, you're an Englishman in Canada. Trust me, the ladies dig the accent! Now's your chance to find out how the Irish guys back home feel when they're out on the pull! :)