Off Topic Playground

I know WWII pretty well, but nothing super detailed previous until you hit Fuedalism. And very little about the Dark Ages. Time of the Romans was probably my biggest, but that makes sense considering what I'm training for, cultural context is a little important for Biblical interpretation.

Honestly, I had no idea what to do once I hit that moment, then I figured Steam is probably familiar with them and he seemed the logical way to defuse it! And I'm glad that Adell came across exactly as intended, lol. Now I need to figure out which scene to jump back to and work on...

Those should definitely be handy, Steam. Nice array of options for stuff.

Shaper, odds are you can make it competitive. One of the nice things about Infinity, if you brought the right options you can probably make it work no matter how odd it seems.

On a separate note, I finally got beyond the word count for the first draft of my novel!

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

What faction did you pick, Shaper?

Did someone say Infinity? ^_^

Moira boxset

I call shenanigans. The Moira box hasn't even been announced yet, let alone arrived in stores. Or are you talking about the Bakunin starter?

If you want advice on list building/tactics. I can help. I think I still have a bunch of Nomads, so it may even be somewhat relevant *grin* BTW, do we have an Infinity thread?

One of the nice things about Infinity, if you brought the right options you can probably make it work no matter how odd it seems.

It's blatantly wrong. It's actually the other way around - no matter what you bought, you can make it work, but if you forget about proper tactical plan it will murder you.

Also, I hope you're talking about printing the re-edited rules.

Edited by Pierzasty

Bakunin, it has one moira unit and I'm not that clued up on it. I wasn't aware of another box on the way.

No need for list building or tactics. It will probably be a matter of using all the models I have and getting slaughtered in a glorious fashion.

But maybe if/when I enjoy it then I'll worry about things like that and ask for help.

Those should definitely be handy, Steam. Nice array of options for stuff.

Shaper, odds are you can make it competitive. One of the nice things about Infinity, if you brought the right options you can probably make it work no matter how odd it seems.

On a separate note, I finally got beyond the word count for the first draft of my novel!

What faction did you pick, Shaper?

I went with Nomads... I picked up the basic box set, a couple of Intruders, a Reverend Custodier, a Interventor and a Spektr which has a sniper

My idea was I prefer the helmets and I was basing it on those