Off Topic Playground

Aaaand that should be with you momentarily. Less than two bucks as fees, so that wasn't too bad at all! Just got to remember to take some cash back to England with me so I can pay it into my account and avoid the whacking great transfer fees the bank charges lol

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Heh, I don't like owing people. Much better to get it out the way, saves lots of trouble!

Edited by Mako

Yeah, same reason I only put things on my credit card that I can pay off the same month. Try not to end up with things needing paying back at inconvenient times. And not leaving you over a hundred bucks out of pocket is handy too!

Heh, if only I could...no, I've gotta stick around for a certification test. Trying to test out of the class instead of working 12 hours or more tomorrow because of a stupid class. (rolls eyes)

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Welp, there's another fun character concepts from this book (there's lots of fun ones, actually). Just the quote for him sums it up- "Good god, I miss the days when we solved problems by shoving folks out of an airlock."