Off Topic Playground

Both would be best, that way you guys can use your own decks for when it matters. Plus, it'll help with that matching faces=names thing.

By the way, anyone have any good articles on airbrushing? Elle decided it was time to try, so I picked one up...

Airbrush? Eek, there's something I've never tried. Wanted to, but the kit is pricey and rental houses aren't good for using one lol.

Yeah, I might see if I can get that book Ed. though at the moment, she's on a sculpting kick. Lucius is getting worked on!

Ah, neat. Yeah, Comicon doesn't hold any real interest for me, I haven't liked mainstream comics in years. Atomic Robo is the only non-webcomic I read, lol. But Dragoncon does sound like something I'd want to do sometime.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Huh, I think I've found my first favorite villain of Masks... an immortal countess who paints portraits of people with magical pigments. It binds people's life force to hers so she can feed off of them, draining vitality and knowledge as quickly or slowly as she wants.

Heh, she's a bit sulky, and a bit desperate to make sure I belong to her I think! What with the minor confusion over whether I have a date and a young lady back in England...

Awesome, new characters are fun. Especially when they have interesting quirks and histories.

Reminds me of a girl I went to uni with! *grin*

Well, it's not entirely clear what's going on. Though Rosie did say I could have a date with her when I got back, and the other day made a comment that seemed to be asking if she was allowed to refer to herself as my girlfriend, but could have been entirely innocent. It's all a bit bizarre and puzzling lol.

Heh, that's no bad thing. I've had a lot of weird and interesting classmates over the years!

Yeah, I would quite like to know what's going on. But I suspect it won't become even remotely clear until I get back in April, and probably not then!