Off Topic Playground

Good going to Belfast tomorrow

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Uh, cameo appearance. And no, I don't mean me in real life. Rather, the rather famous Capcom character whom I share a (forum) name with.

Also, hello! I saw the offtopic thread and decided to test the waters.

I'll becareful of the water if was you, someone let a Kraken loose in the pond, again

Also i wasn't in the film :(

or was I?

Uh, cameo appearance. And no, I don't mean me in real life. Rather, the rather famous Capcom character whom I share a (forum) name with.

Also, hello! I saw the offtopic thread and decided to test the waters.

Oh, okay, lol. Don't mind me, dealing with sicklyness. Welcome to the OTT, we're a little quiet today, but things usually pick up in a few hours.

What's in Belfast, Chocobo?

Yes, Wreck-It Ralph is worth seeing if you've played any remotely famous video games from the past 30 years or so. Lots of great in-jokes for game nerds if you pay attention.

I'll spoil an obscure one that doesn't affect the plot- Jerry Buckner co-wrote and performed a song about Wreck-It Ralph (the game) for the soundtrack. He, as half of Buckner and Garcia, did a novelty record about video games including a Top 10 hit (Pac-Man Fever) in 1982.

Huh, that's kinda neat, Dust.

Titanic museum? Sweet. My sister would love that kind of thing, I'll have to suggest it to her if she and her husband ever go to England.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Hm...build...or paint...

Huh, that's kinda neat, Dust.

Titanic museum? Sweet. My sister would love that kind of thing, I'll have to suggest it to her if she and her husband ever go to England.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Hm...build...or paint...

I'm not in England at the moment over in Eire :D

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

The land of the Leprechauns

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I'm headed to northern Island tomorrow for the museum

The Asura has a MULTI-rifle, so you can run her as a mook or a lieutenant depending on what you want to do. The Naga is a stealth hacker, the Deva is just a riflewoman. You can run her as a lieutenant, but you'll be missing her Devabot counterpart. And the three Dakini are just line infantry with guns.