Off Topic Playground

Technically they'll be operating 99% in space, which is lawless, so health and safety cant touch you!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Ok, buy next for the next little while:

Arcanists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Rasputina
--
6 Pool

Essence of Power [2ss]

• Blessed of December
    [8ss]

• December Acolyte
    [6ss]

• Silent One
    [6ss]

• Snow Storm
    [11ss]

Screw models I already have, I want a cult of december proper. Have to buy everything but Snow though....

Then next month buying a box of Bao Troopers, Kaplan Tactical Servies and KoDali for Infinity. Pricey!

KTS is the less furious version of the Druze. But having an entire team of ADHL launchers is so hilarious I must do it.

If your army can do a thing nobody else can, you owe it to the WORLD to do that thing

Holy crap, that's awesome, lol. Nice way to lock down a TAG list... might have to pick up a set of them.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Hah, I thought that said ADHD launchers for a moment. That would be a fairly bizarre and hilarious weapon!

Yeah, that would be a funny weapon...probably not very effective.

Heh, tis true. Which is why the ADHL is hilarious, instead of doing damage they're stuck to the floor! Now your 1-2 ton armored soldier can't move, sucker, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Yeah, I've never worried about effective myself. Funny always wins out!

How's work? I'm debating if I have the energy and focus to paint more, or if I should so something else like sculpt, or laze about lol

Work isn't bad. Surprised at what my task is compared to what's on the shelf, but eh, whatever. It's simple, which lets me finish my homework for the night. What were you painting?

Oh, it is on the shelf, just not the thing I was expecting. We've got three different products at final testing, I'm surprised at which of the three I'm doing tonight, the others tend to be more of a priority. (shrug) oh well. This is also the final test that takes the most time, works for me. *grin*

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I say you should write! lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

So, I don't normally get creeped out by webcomics...but this was awesomely well done. All you need to know is the guy has issues with hallucinations and paranoia, and cracked his head. Holy crap that last panel... O.O

2013-02-18-ce-nest-rien.jpg

Heh, I know the feeling.

O.O I think I just figured out how to resolve the end of that battle...was trying to figure out if Faulkner or Waechter should make it through alive, and how to do that...just realized that I don't need them to survive it. They aren't main characters, and it'll let me give some hints to the overall plot if they both die.