Off Topic Playground

You've been typing on an ipad this whole time? I'm surprised how much you get done! I'm okay. My Tohaa starter showed up, which is great. Sadly, my Sakiel infantry is missing his head. (sigh) That was the model I wanted to test the full color scheme on. Ah well. Guess I'll work on a Kamiel. Right now, assembling models while listening to the last lectures I've got before my midterm.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Oh, and I got an email that made me laugh from my boss. 'Good luck finding work tonight. Nothing new at test, nothing new at prober.'

Yeah, weirdly I'm faster on the pad than on the laptop keyboard! But this mech one is amazing to type on. And will speed me up, make it more pleasant to type on, and hopefully result in me doing more novel!

That sucks about the missing head, they going to replace it for you?

Heh, so not much to do tonight then? that'll be fun for you. What day was the midterm?

Um. The midterm is due by midnight, lol.

More novel is good! *grin*

I hope they will. Sent them an email with the information that they say on the forum. Apparently I can expect a new head in about three weeks. (sigh) On the upside, I get the head for him. Downside, that's a long time.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Hey Mako! Check it out-

I'm sure I'll be fine. Last lecture, a little bit of reading, then it's all multiple choice and true/false questions. Not stressing over it, lol. But yeah, the lack of anything to do is a bit of a God send!

...man, looks like I'll be listening to that cd while doing the midterm...

Oh, and screw the guy who sculpted the Ekross... Largest model in the set, balanced on one foot. Boo! lol. Even the Clipsos went together easier...

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

...speaking of the clipsos, she just broke because the glue wasn't dry as I thought... feth. >.<

Sigh, just as I thought life was going well, my laptop has decided to have hard disk problems again. It's now going to have to go back to HP, I just have to get it working long enough to actually rescue things off it and disconnect every login on it...

Probably going to focus on one at a time, just to keep things simple. That, and I'm still struggling to know what to do with most of them. Kind of want to work on one faction at a time so Colette and mei feng to do next I guess. But I'm in a bit of a wierd mood now, not sure what I want to do. Can't be bothered to sculpt, and am staring blankly at the canvas and my GenCon crew. Might not be a hugely productive night...