Off Topic Playground

Yeah, the skellies are a little weird...

if you can find it, track down Ratty's cheat sheet for Mei, it helped me make sense of her. And honestly, Kang is probably one of the best models in the new book. Try using Seismic Punch through the Emberling to speed things up, it'll help some. Are you thinking about running her as Ten Thunders or Arcanist?

She'll probably be used more as an arcanist. At some point this year I'll get some more models for her. Just need to paint some more of last years stuff.

Misaki does seem the easier of the two. And the torakage seem to get places quicker.

But I'll keep mixing them up. The earlier book masters need some love too so they don't sit on the shelf all the time.

Maybe as plastic models are released they might get some rule changes. Poor Sonnia having to both spend a soulstone and use a 0 action just to have a chance at casting is a bit of a joke.

Until she manifested then the only useful member of my crew was the effigy. Which seems way overpowered for its cost.

Yeah, it was really interesting reading about it. Reading some of the stuff about their business model really reminded me of GW... which will be interesting to see as time goes on.

Dust's post about the How Not to Run a Game Business grabbed my attention and is sucking away a lot of time right now...

Heh, I'm not interested in running a shop, or a business. Not my skillset. But I have something of a small compulsion to learn...acquiring information is motivation enough to read something.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Oh, I've heard of that game! Never played it, but at least I know what you're talking about now.