Off Topic Playground

Yes! A new personal record for lousy sleep that doesn't actually make you feel rested!

*crumples into chair*

Oh, and I'd be scratch sculpting the mannequins Ed, so wouldn't need to use plastics as the core - don't want to buy more stuff just to doll-ify it! But I like the torakage as an idea.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Oh, and I've just seen something that would look awesome on a rasputina crew. Le Sigh...

That's one of the awesome bits, it's not actually paint! Although it is microballoons, which are a resin filler and not entirely safe to breathe. I'll have to give it a go and see how it works out, and whether I end up hospitalised feeling rather foolish. Lol

Plumber here at noon to fix it. But landlord says its because the laundry room door was left open so hes not letting anyone use the laundry machines anymore. It just seems childish, especially considering the laundry room door is also the entrance to the midfloor flat, so maybe ask them to you know, close their door. Bleh, just sick of it

Eh, Im hoping for APril, maybe not have to move in snow. But I am pretty sick of the issues with this house and the lack of work my landlord is putting into it/complaining about to me.

Like, its one thing to be upset about having to fix the plumbing, but you talk to your friends about it, crying to me about "wah its so expensive!" doesnt hold water because I dont care. I want the landlord to lordify his land

I'm a landlord and my tenant has been bitching about me not fixing a problem...

Course, it helps when he tells me what the problem is, which doesnt apply in your case. But bitch all he likes, its his job to get it fixed. And fast! In england, he'd have to either put you up somewhere or you could refuse to pay full rent as it's not habitable.

Only jobs I have are to pay my rent and fix the plumbing if its directly caused by a plug I created. Anyway I have water again, and the snarky letter, so the search for place continues.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

In other news, how little effort can people put into their listings? Want to sell me a place for 1500 a month and you cant be bothered to get blinds instead of a blanket pinned to the wall?