Off Topic Playground

I laminate all my malifaux cards, with Kirai's wounds going up and down so much it was useful, and now I like writing stuff on them. But I have 24 cards that need doing, and that's not counting the 6 new models I plan to get for the GenCon brawl.

Deathwatch was a lot of fun, actually. My Techmarine is a boltgun assassin, though, lol. Ravenor pops out of the ground from under us, I managed to avoid being surprised with a ridiculously good roll, then proceeded to pump 4 Kraken anti-armour rounds into its head...it dropped twitching before it did anything, lol. My brother's assault marine nearly got eaten by a lictor though.

What bases monkey?

I still need Hoff, mobile toolkit, essence of power and the metal gamin. So not a huge amount, but a fairly important bit!

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Ahh, deathwatch. Good fun, that game.

I'm getting more intrigued by the impending start of TtB testing as the days drift by though!

Well, it was interesting because it was the first time the GM has done Deathwatch, she usually runs Dark Heresy...so she was more than a little shocked when those bolter rounds ripped apart that Ravenor...

Definitely looking forward to TtB testing! That'll just be fun.

Yeah, that's not a whole lot, but definitely important, lol. Oh, I thought of a solution for your mannequins! Make 28mm dresses, toss them on my models as you turn them into stuff.

Well, she's looking to get her Dark Heresy group back together and invited me and my brother... was thinking of writing up an Eldar but there's no rules for it in any system... O.o The other option was for my Techmarine and my brother's Assault Marine to show up

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

How'd your event this weekend go, Monkey?

Gencon Brawl List

Neverborn Crew - 50 - Brawl

Zoraida, the Hag
--
7 Pool

Collodi
[8ss]

• Marionette
    [2ss]

• Marionette
    [2ss]

• Marionette
    [2ss]

• Marionette
    [2ss]

• Weaver Widow
    [9ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

• Wicked Doll
    [3ss]

Holy sausages, that's a lot of wicked dolls. Ed, you got a few blast weapons? Lol.

I do want to make some ten thunders models in dresses for it, not just normal mannequins. Sort of half mannequin half other model. Not sure I can sew tiny tiny dresses for it though, so it will have to be the old fashioned method, sculpting them! Was thinking of also having the circles from the sides of the mannequins heads fitted to the models, so they look like they've been constructified (cybermen anyone?)

Lol, I might have to have Kaeris chuck some fire his way to thin out the swarm. Then turn things into mannequins, and let Kaeris blow them up as well lol.

It will be quite funny to see the other two turn on whoever has the upper hand at any point, it'll be like an automatic balancing system *grin*

Effort true, but it's an epic one shot game at a huge event, and I can't resist a comedy sculpt challenge! It probably only needs to be two mannequin sculpts anyway, I just have to pick which models to doll-ify! Plus then they can hang around for my normal Colette crew in case I ever get that trigger off lol.