Off Topic Playground

Oh, no performers. But the whole list is geared to turn people into mannequins, then blow them up, then blow up the resulting scrap. heh. So without any performers, I might still end up with several mannequins mooching about the board!

Blasted ModelTracker, in order to get it to be easily updatable I'm going to have to fiddle with the formulae on it. But not in a way that will affect the info people have in it already...

I've modified the lookup system so that it gives the same results, but you can take the latest lists page and just copy hte contents of hte sheet into the lists page in the Modeltracker. So you can have updated lists without having to redo all your faction collections!

will involve editing the lookup on the faction pages, but i'll provide some stuff to just copy into the cells to avoid any hassles.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Welp, that took a bit more work than I expected, but it's done. Just means people have to copy and paste their current collections into the new file. That's only 18 copy pastes, 3 blocks in each faction. Which I also have to do lol.

Everyone having fun?

Heh, oh yes (sarcasm, in case that was confusing). Doing a second round of editing for my friend who wants to be published...it's better, but still a lot of work left. Less confusing in some ways, but still a good amount of issues with sentence construction and basic formatting...and now I'm getting into the fight scene, where it looks like almost nothing was changed. (sigh)

And because I feel like I need to clarify- the sarcasm is not about her. It's that editing isn't a lot of fun, lol. Lord, I'm having issues with making sure I'm clear lately. >.< Oi. On the upside, we've got RPGing in a little bit, so I'm heading off. Have a good night folks, see you later tonight if you're on.