Off Topic Playground

Finding out the last few mistakes with my mould making and getting a haircut. Nothing very dramatic really. Still, I now know how to cast with this kit, so thats good. When I sculpt the other harpies I can do them all nicely.

You been up to much so far this weekend?

Ooh, is zombiecide good? Was curious about that game but the giant hordes of zombies to paint put me off a bit!

I won't be trying to do them in a week this time, just as I get time and inclination. Two harpies, a student of conflict model for a friend, and my sculpting challenge one, all whenever I get the urge to work on them. Going to shift priorities about a little after tomorrows league

Oh, not bad. Spent most of the weekend in bed, annoyingly enough. >.> Oh well, getting over that and moving on with the week. Finishing up my classwork for the week tonight so I don't have to worry about anything tomorrow... Debating how many shifts I think I can manage at Gencon too, lol

Oh, most likely! I think it'd be interesting, and probably give me a good learning opportunity for better demo methods.

...I just thought of something I could do with my steampunk costume if I get it together...get Henchman embroidered on the vest pocket and the back.... >.>

Welp, the vest just jumped to the top of the priority list, lol!

But yeah, a single shift while I'm there shouldn't give me too many problems, methinks.