Off Topic Playground

Sigh, my poor lictors. One of the coolest models ever and they just suck. How do you get a 9 foot tall invisible praying mantis, model it JUST LIKE THAT then make rules that make it unusable? BLARGH. I used to have 4 of them, even though the max was 3. Turned one into a Thri Kreen for D&D, still have 3 and they just sit looking cool and being unable to do anything much on the table.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Haha, I had the opposite with Ramos. I looked at my models and said "Hey, if I buy aRamos, I have a really good ramos crew right here."

Hehe.

He really is a nutjob to kill. The other day I almost killed off levi. Nuked one of his Waifs and just had to kill the other waif with Seamus. Had to shoot in Melee though, and of course I hit my own model instead of the waif. -__-

I still won that game though. So all is good.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Cool stuff there shine! :D

Ugh. Why does everything take so much longer than it should?

Actually, maybe that question should be 'why am I a tool and decide I can do things in half the time it takes?'

Something tells me there's not going to be any mould pouring tonight, I'm still building the box...

Ah well. Tell you what, I'll scratch build something lictor like for the TtB game and have you guys running through tunnels in terror from it. Sound like a good plan? *grin*

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Ugh. Why does everything take so much longer than it should?

Actually, maybe that question should be 'why am I a tool and decide I can do things in half the time it takes?'

Something tells me there's not going to be any mould pouring tonight, I'm still building the box...

Legos.

...frankly, because I still want to finish it someday, lol. Ah well. At the moment, I don't need the money for them, and they don't take up that much room, so I don't mind holding on to them. Already sold the Sisters of Battle and the Dark Eldar a long time ago, so the Chaos are sticking around in case I want to play some 40k, unlikely though that seems.

Tyrannofex now. Like many of my bugs I built it long before the new codex came out, so while everyone else was screaming "its been 2 years! where are the models!?" I just went through my backlog of beasties and went "yup, thats a suitable tyrannofex.... winged carnifex? Perfect Harpy!"

I think the only thing I made for the codex were my Spiderbutt tervigons. GW made a huge mistake when they made carnifexes suck, because all we did was turn the carnifexes into other things. I had 6 carnifexes. Now I have 2 Harpies, 2 Tervigons, a Tyrannofex and a... well I made it some kind of swamp monster thing

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

I feel like I should sell my dark eldar but bugger it, they can stay. The ebay prices dont look good enough