Off Topic Playground

This list actually isn't too bad. If I can get back to painting about 4-5 models per weeks I will do good and have all of this stuff done by summer.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

On my painting table is ..... a bunch of stuff, random random stuff..... :)

Hmmm now I need to decide if I actually care about buying from GW or if it is indeed the end it seems....

I have heard there have been loads of complaints regarding the new Dark Angel's release. :0

I know there's been some issues with typos...and the silly looking Land Speeder. What else went wrong?

And Mako, I will give you a free pursuit point if you put the effort into making a real early 1900s era business card for him...

4-5 models a week...I need to start doing that. >.> After I finish making the terrain that's sitting in parts in my basement for the tournament...

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

I think I'd break the character limit

On all the mixing of things?

Because GW has no external playtesters and so thinks everything is great and fine and dandy when most of it is overpriced and/or redundant, or just genuinely doesn't do anything... or all three, as with the pyrovore. Fun model, serves no function and is way too expensive...