Off Topic Playground

Even a lousy shot will get off the occasional stunning headshot! Probably when aiming for the leg though...

I like the idea of 'adjustin the odds' when it's him, and 'low down cheatin' if someone else does it. "Knew a fella once, caught him with a pair of cowboys in his sleeve. Had to teach him a lesson, of course. They were the cards I wanted to keep."

Well, technically that's my job...I'm sure I'll find a way to manage it. Or hell, you guys make me improv the whole thing, that might work too, I guess...? Hopefully encounter building is easy in TTB, because I intend to make a file of a lot of random ones in case you guys say 'to hell with the plot tonight, let's explore (insert location)'

What about when we split the party to explore several of the random locations? :-P

Making a few random backups as well as freewheeling it sounds like a good plan, I can't imagine we'll leave you totally stumped unless we try something really stupid!

So, ten minutes in? Lol

Two things I am going to blurt out there:

Currently reading Ken Follet's 'Fall of Giants'. It is awesome, thus far.

Second: I just pre-ordered those naga type models from Bushido the game. Figured since I will eventually get into a raving paintathon on Japanese/Asian based models, I might as well pick up some of those too.