Off Topic Playground

That show was pretty entertaining, although quite short lived here in the states. Was shocked to find out that it managed multiple seasons, it got axed here after only a few episodes!

So, finally heard back from the friend who I did the editing for, she wasn't offended by the critique after all! lol. Which is good, because I was really concerned about that... >.>

Except imagine the detective from that show without the moral stiffness the piemaker provides to keep him in check...

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

That's good, being able to take criticism is one of the most important and hardest bits I reckon!

Yeah, two full seasons. Hit and miss show to show but overall a good laugh.

Never played that game, honestly. And more thinking a Necromancer with Death Marshal training, honestly...

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

>.< And the big problem I mentioned in my critique still is there...well, can't expect someone's writing style to change overnight I guess. Just...why the super long sentences? Makes my head hurt, lol.

Here's an example:

There was one I recognized, Sergeant Barthem, the dusky colors of the Athenus One-Eleven regiment accentuating the bruised cut from lip to cheek, his dark eyes looking behind me at the doors briefly before regaining focus.

That could definitely be two or three sentences...