Off Topic Playground

Yessss, best result. (for cards, shame about YanLo EBM)

"People ask 'Aren't academics supposed to be, you know... less all muscles?' and in return I must point out that I've needed to read books in Malifaux made from a Slate Ridge Mauler's skull. While they were still quite firmly attached to a rather irate ursine."

~Talos

I hope the address on my Yan Lo is correct.... I'm still waiting for it to arrive over here in Oz

I got an email about their shipping of the correct Yan Lo cards coming out. In there they asked me about it and listed the address they sent it to. Go check your emails. Might have gotten one.

Mine was sent to my Paypal email address, instead of my regular one.

Bonus thing is that I hit them up for my Henchman shirt in the same process. Haha.

Huh. Interesting idea, that. Might have to try that sometime.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Well, I just thought of an NPC that I'll try to flesh out first. A wandering mercenary, used to be one of the Guild Guard, got promoted to Death Marshal, learned the basics of what the Marshals know about necromancy and left. Turns out he found necromancy to his liking, and decided to make a living off it out in the wilderness, learning what he can...

Heh, actually that little gem is a combination of characters from the tv show pushing daisies. Someone can bring people back for one minute so a private detective has him do it, then they re-dead the victim and collect the reward. A touch creepy but quite entertaining!

And you could be doing it for a good cause, like a freelance profit-based death marshal wannabe!

Or something else if you wish it lol

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

See, Ed is on the ball and sees where my mind wanders...