Off Topic Playground

That could be fun. Not sure how you randomize the pursuits, but that might be something we could ask Mack about once the forum goes up...? We all in that one?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

That would be pretty cool actually, Mack did say it wasn't planned but was possible to go back and forth! And my usual breach runners spend their lives neck deep in shenanigans so it couldn't stay quiet for long.

Well, just have the Earthside bits be in between jobs, where we just do character interactions, bind our wounds, and make a mess of ourselves, lol. The actual campaign picks up as we go through the breach to the other side for our work!

I really want to have a stuck in the breach session. Train just comes to a dead stop mid horrifying rift in space and reason. Well go figure it out fated.

I was messing around with something like that, so you've sold me on it, lol. Sounds like a session we'll have to do!

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

That's right, I need to finish getting that Wastrel together and primed... >.>

So, Shine, any thoughts on what your pre-armor Talos is going to be?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Ha, that's one I didn't cave to! Honestly, you lot setting yourself silly goals with horrendous time pressure, what were you all thinking...

<.< >.> <.<

See, that just makes me grin, because instead of painting a model in an hour you decided to sculpt and cast one in...what, one week? I'll take mine, lol.

I think Im going to wind up being one of those Mako no good at shooting gunfighters, except a dabbler who's magically inept, but I certainly have a big old hammer.

"You need the whasit open? NO problem, I opened plenny ah these lil spider fellows up before. They got a lil release on the bottom an- OW! Bugger nicked me!!! SMASHY TIME!"

I think Im going to wind up being one of those Mako no good at shooting gunfighters, except a dabbler who's magically inept, but I certainly have a big old hammer.

"You need the whasit open? NO problem, I opened plenny ah these lil spider fellows up before. They got a lil release on the bottom an- OW! Bugger nicked me!!! SMASHY TIME!"

oh good lord. I'm going to have to work to keep you guys alive long enough to meet your fates, aren't I? I predict a session of you lot sitting in the middle of a Gremlin camp arguing over how you get there because you all passed out during the fight...

We could probably do with one to keep the rest of us under a vague semblance of organisation!

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

I love the fact we've got the FM worried and we've not even started yet. Shows true skill I reckon. *grin*

So who all is going to join this crazy RP session? :0

Right now we have...

Mako- the gambling gunman

Mister Monkey- the ?

Bleach- the Performer

Osoi- the engineer

Mister Shine- the dabbler

Silver Chocobo- not sure what he's doing

...I think I'm missing someone. Crap. Can't even keep track of my players.