Off Topic Playground

Mako's idea is another good one, Shine. We can lock in one of the fates for you related to encountering the armor.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Thinking and engineer/mechanic type character myself.

Oh, those are always fun!

So, an engineer, a lucky gunslinger...so far sounds interesting

I've just realised, this character is going to have the same horrible habit I had when playing a sniper on Halo with a mate years back. Every time I got the rifle, no matter where I tried to shoot or what I was aiming at, the first shot almost always ended up hitting him in the head...

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

THat's a good point, we do need to check he's properly immortal. Best solution really!

Man, I want to give you a machine gun now just for the hilarity of watching your horrible aim with 50 rounds a minute...

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

If Mako aint going for a performer, I will. >:D

Alright, we have a performer! What kind are you thinking? Colette, or Elan from Order of the Stick?

As amusing as the zombie sounds, might have to wait for the Stitched rules for that...

However, an illusionist sounds like a great time! Go Performer/Dabbler with it?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Ricochet?

Which may or may not be planned to smack around the room and hit him... >.>

My luck should keep me safe from that. Hopefully. Although just in case, I won't fire it indoors *grin*

This party is going to be entertaining. Some very bizarrely different characters in it!

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

So Ed, you're expecting spang, spang, spang, flip, spang, spang, flip, spang, flip, thunk.

My luck should keep me safe from that. Hopefully. Although just in case, I won't fire it indoors *grin*

This party is going to be entertaining. Some very bizarrely different characters in it!

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

So Ed, you're expecting spang, spang, spang, flip, spang, spang, flip, spang, flip, thunk.

If you flip that you're fated to die, I guarantee that I'm going to make it from a ricochet of your own gun... it's just too hilariously ironic to not do...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I could also play a schizo, part Siegfried, Part Roy who swaps back and forth through personas to perform. Heck he could even be a third showgirl. A fourth wannabe zombie.

Hmm.

Sounds like some interesting ideas there!

I could also play a musician performer, who makes sounds with recesses of his body.

But I will probably just wait until I got the exact rules on performers. Then I will tinker and totter and talk to myself.

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

'Your fate is to die a violent death by shooting.' Fate of the rest of the group.

Edited by Evilbleachman
Added a Bee for no reason.

I think the 'fate' concept of this system is what I'm finding most interesting. Looking forward to getting my hand on the rules for stuff, so I can figure out how I want you guys to 'know' that it's your fate that's coming up. Or I might just not let you know until the moment of it, that's another possibility!

I'm loving the ideas that you guys are coming up with for characters so far, makes me really interested to see how it all works out!

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Heh, I think Bleach might have that right, if Mako's aim really is that bad, LOL.