Off Topic Playground

Woo, we've gone truly global! No wait, we need someone fom china and Russia. Then we've totally got no chance of getting everyone awake at the same time *grin*

Mind you, most of us on EST have no body clock or sleep pattern so despite being clustered, we're probably the ones that will be awake in other people's daytime.

Alright...now we just need rules, lol. I'm looking forward to this...hopefully you guys don't mind the fact that I have very limited experience running games, but there was a lot of positive feedback for that one. Although character creation is going to be interesting... that 'tea ceremony' idea is going to be tricky over the 'net.

Mako is wearing a dress?

What did I miss?

Months of jokes about Mako wanting to run a Performer, not specifying gender but making sure to mention a dress.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Not even the green sequinned one? Aww. All that effort for nothing. Took me hours to do my makeup! *grin*

I promise I'll be at least vaguely behaved. Enough not to need muzzling at any rate!

Still thinking you'll want to run a Performer?

And honestly, I'm not worried about it, lol. Just wondering if we should do a simpler version of it where I flip the cards and send you the results via PM, at least until we get the full finalized rules.

Hey, make all the comments you like, you know I look good! Specially when I do my little turn on the catwalk. On the catwalk, yeah.

Oh god, I just made a right said fred joke. That can't be a good sign

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Nah, I reckon my totally luck reliant gambler will be my choice this time out. As many derringers as I can find pockets for, reflexes like a cat on speed, and zero aim. I just can't resist the opportunities for shenanigans.

Heh, that does sound truly awesome, I must admit... going to take the gunslinger pursuit just to screw people up?

'What do you do?'

"I'm a professional gunslinger."

'Oh, so you're a good shot, then?'

"Terrible, actually! You should see the scars, woo boy. And how much I spend on bullets after a fight!"

'...'

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Anyone else got some ideas on characters?

Yeah probably lol, though I'll likely pick whatever allows me to carry many guns and gives me silly reaction times. Gunslinger might result in me being able to aim if I'm not careful!

Will be fun to see the pursuits to start looking into what will fit the backstory I get given and the character I want to get to. And to see what everyone comes up with and how you crowbar us into the same party..

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Fate can be a cruel mistress, you could end up as anything!

Heh, I'm a big fan of skipping the meeting the party phase and assuming you lot have been stuck with each other for a while... it's what my GM did for the latest Star Wars campaign! Rather than figure out why a mercenary commando, a Cathar pilot and a shapeshifting scientist are doing together he just said 'you've been working with this guy for about a year...'

General or specific for the campaign, either/or. The more lead time I get on what you guys are thinking, the better I can plan, lol. At least in theory... O.o

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Heh, watch Monkey flip the performer!

*Looks at watch*

Is it time to start yet?

If he flips performer I'll laugh so hard. Still, I can lend him a dress if he needs it *wink*

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Why not play the human that got put in a soulstone and into Talos til that book appears? Though of course that might not work depending on how you plan for the background

I feel like I should wait on Talos till the rules for through the steam happen.... on the other hand could also just fluff it dpending on the FM fiat

ooo. Tough call...I dunno, I kinda like the idea of Talos in general. Could be that you flip for the latest 'identity' bound to the armor, and I'll mess with it from there on what to do with you?