Off Topic Playground

I had a life once, totally overrated.

I think we need some rocking chairs if we're going to sit about complaining about young-uns.

Lol, pass my slippers!

I think the Rat is one of the original otters too....he used to pop in on a regular basis to join the insanity!

And the youngsters are fine...if a little unhinged in some cases!

*pot, kettle, black*

I had a life once, too. But I was out of Phoenix Downs.

>_<

Oh...oh you poor, poor man. That was TERRIBLE. LOL

Yeah, Steam and I are part of the second generation members who stuck around...not really sure where some of the third generation crowd came from! I remember Monkey showing up here hiding from the Iron Painter last year awaiting results, but that's the only one I can point to, lol.

Oh...oh you poor, poor man. That was TERRIBLE. LOL

Yeah, Steam and I are part of the second generation members who stuck around...not really sure where some of the third generation crowd came from! I remember Monkey showing up here hiding from the Iron Painter last year awaiting results, but that's the only one I can point to, lol.

Theres a third generation?

Ok, NOW I feel old..

Guild workmanship though.

Damn right! Guild never gets it right.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Meh. I type up stuff and have to have a lengthy and stupid talk with an employee and you guys moved on already. xD

Ha! Welcome to the true madness of the thread, back from when I first joined in. Walk away for five minutes, come back to another 15 posts!