Off Topic Playground

Well, at least you get that chance!

Oh, so my Praetorians finally showed up. Lovely detail, incredibly tiny. I have brushes with tips taller than these guys. o.o

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Holy crap, Elle's actually shown up!

Heh, yup. I probably am! I have to make the scourge ones sprawl about, and the UCM infantry be checking bodies and reloading their rocket launchers...

Oh, and the new update made me grin. Jackal really doesn't like being caught by surprise, does she lol

...O.o There's something wrong with you, Mako, lol.

Glad you liked the new update! It was interesting to write that scene. Daniel took a little bit to get right, but the Star Wars character seems to have helped a lot with that. And no, I don't think Jackal does like surprises...but especially not from him!

Alright, I'm heading off to bed. Meeting with a friend for breakfast, and I'm just tired. (yawn) See you tomorrow, might try to get some more writing done. I've got a few 'one sentence' scenes to work on, so I've got something to start with, although some scenes might be 'retcon' further back into the novel.