Off Topic Playground

Gotta get more armatures so I can get started on the next project. Finished the first one, though a bit more paint may be in order.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

fair enough. i gotta get me one of them jobs where i can surf the web. just never seems to be in the cards for me.

Shine>> yeah,.. but sadly you usually aren't allowed to download good games onto the work computer. So you're stuck with whatever you get from the onboard system or the web.

Mako>> The story doesn't have to be extensive (or even at all for that matter) but it does add a bit of "depth" to the character. But i am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Haha, 12 page thesis would have been awesome. 270-something was less fun...

I'll probably throw out a few thousand words over the next month or so, while I sculpta no probably draw concepts as I go. You know, carefully planning everything!

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Ok, wierd music queue on my laptop. Greenday's good riddance, followed by Huey Lewis with the power of love...