Off Topic Playground

Welp, found some stuff I can clear out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9901[/ATTACH]

Have any more of the Skull Pass goblins besides the Spider Riders? Too bad you're on the other side of the globe...I could use those.

Blood Bowl's best on PC, I think. There are even a few mods for it (like one that makes the Chaos cheerleaders look like the Daemonettes from the 2nd Edition days).

I'm looking forward to Dreadball, even though I still have no idea how strategy's going to work (I just got it on Saturday).

"Im mako and im soooooooo good at painting!"

Well I finished some depleted I'll have you know! Mainly because they're just a blob of skintone and its super easy and... *looks at jaakuna* Goddamnit mako, Im gonna steal that talent one day.... once my mad science kit comes in the mail.... also:

The order has shipped, it did not arrive today

Oof, sounds like a migraine type thing. Those are never fun. Mind you, I did misread it as elbow deep in squirrels at first which lead to a hilarious mental image of an office full of the little critters! Every time you try to do anything one's in the way, they're on the keyboard, in every drawer and cupboard...

SQL is known to cause headaches *wink*

I sadly never got anything off the ground to pronounce that "squeal" instead of "sequel."

Still waffling on what to take to Magfest besides Quarriors and a couple of other card games and such. Perhaps Alkemy, Song of Blades and Heroes, and a couple of crews for Malifaux...

Ahh, that makes more sense than a subway that delivers! Heh.

Faces for, well, a face! It's rather bizarre trying to do with faces what I did for the hands/arm. Specially because I don't want them mirroring each other, and they want to have different looks and expressions!