Off Topic Playground

I'll probably start putting up the 40k stuff on ebay soon enough too

(sigh) I've been debating selling my Chaos, honestly. Not playing the game, not super interested in playing the game...considering selling what I've got and reinvesting it elsewhere. Either into Malifaux or Dropzone.

By this point, won't you need to sell a kidney to pay off the kickstarters?

I know Shine, we just had us two. And beer. So we can try and claim the moral high ground if you like! Not sure it will work though.

Ah, the stage of gaming life where you sell off all your GW. Been through that one a couple of times, although this is the first time it's not slowly built up again!

Heh, I've sold off several armies. The thing keeping me from selling this one is the effort I put into getting some conversion bits to make it stand out more. The other thing is that I don't actually mind 6th edition, I honestly have had a lot of fun with the games I played. I just can't stand my local playing group for the game. So, I'll probably hold onto it, just shelve it for a while.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

And avoiding kidney selling is why I'm only doing the Through the Breach Kickstarter, and holding off on any purchases until that is done!

Can't be sure, never handled any FoW stuff. The DzC stuff is pretty well balanced, they not ultra chunky but not scrawny either. There's pictures of the models next to some coins on the site, I'll find one for the UCM, hang on

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Bah, it's only a top down. And I can't convince the pad to link to the image for some reason.

http://www.hawkwargames.com/collections/united-colonies-of-mankind-ucm-infantry

That might help, the photos are on there