Off Topic Playground

H

It's a lovely outfit you have for it. And the thread is very crime free, so you must be doing something right!

Shouldn't you have y fronts on though?

I perfer an natural

Morning Mako. The thread was crime free before he showed up. If anything, lawlessness is worse. Which makes sense if he's copying batman. That guy is useless at keeping order.

I stopped the puppet Joker Jaywalking also I'm on the trail of practical joker, leaves a black calling card at each joke

Shine, have you looked at Warpath since the 2.0 rules came out? Best part is it's still a beta so if something sucks you can actually get it changed.

Mako, the game you want to make reminds me of Dominion of the Gods.

Back in 'Crusha-land, I got my first real game of Kings of War in. I really need to learn tactical movement but it was a lot of fun. One troll held up 20 skeleton spearmen single-handedly for 2 turns and a lone Werewolf managed to survive being pounded by a 30-Orc Horde. I also forgot to move my Wraiths in turn 3 and they were hacked to bits by 40 dice worth of attacks from dual-wielding Orcs.

Might be adding another project to the Pile- if we like Wolsung we might end up doing some stat converting of Malifaux's models to work with it. So, with all the painting and modeling I want to do, KS stuff coming in, trying multiple other fantasy mass/large skirmish games, writing a homebrew mix of a couple of those, and writing the 30-Minute Malifaux rules (Minionfaux is less restrictive than TMM would be), and did I mention hobby cleanup? I've got tons to do in 2013 :)

Used book stores can be fun. I nabbed a Rezolution rulebook for 6 bucks, a Cut-Ups Sourcebook for Over the Edge for a dollar (Terry Gilliam is a Cut-Up, listed as "A Well Known Movie Director" :) ), I got 20 Mantic ghouls for $15, and my GF nabbed a FoW US paint set (still in shrink wrap) for 10 bucks. Trade-in for a 40k 4th Ed hardbound rulebook, a 4th Ed Tyranid Codex, and the still-current Eldar and Tau codices? $17 and change in store credit, or $8.88 (can't round up to $9?) cash. Depreciation for books is rough, but it stings just a little bit more for GW games. Fortunately these were her ex-husband's books *wink*

Edited by Dustcrusher

That reminds me, Shine, we should really finish sorting the strats and schemes for minionfaux and give it a full test after christmas! See if limiting rares and uniques through it works as we thought it would...

Not convinced by dominion of the gods, the models don't quite work for me, but the game could be awesome of course. No idea