Off Topic Playground

Green to echo the child's dress? Righto, green it is!

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Ah, the old running out of paint issue. I might have to have Shine take me on a shopping trip to get new ones soon, I'm getting low on a few key ones!

It's not the window lol, it's the lamp I have on my desk. You know, the massively bright daylight strip? Heh

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

And no, while I'd love a lighting gel, I don't have one...

All i know is that its Magic film that stops my uber bright bulb being quite so uber bright! Lol

Blast, I've started painting the child...

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

That would be awesome if you could diffuse it for me, it's only a couple of inches wide but close to a foot long lol.

See, the only kickstarter I've been involved in was a book full of painted stuff and tutorials. Can't end up with a giant pile of grey stuff that way! Lol

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Webmonkey? Where?

Ohh, I see him there...

Yeah, it was their reprint drive. over a million dollars to reprint every OotS book and get a whole bunch more funded before they're done!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Actually, that was the first time I'd ever heard of kickstarter.

Yeah, he does seem to know most everyone in that community!

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

We're not your only forum? I thought we had something special! You know the puppets aren't going to react well to this, especially Slatey.

Well, you're my favourite. In fact there's a bit of a clash of personalities on the British one at the moment that makes it a bit tiresome. One of my friends from Leeds set up the forum with a few others, and I got slowly dragged into the upper echelons of skill. I compare my work to theirs and cringe...

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Ah, yeah, I should probably break that to Slatey gently. From behind armoured glass!