Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I'm only a fan of some of the stuff. Some of it I'd be embarrassed to have in a display case or even just on the painting table!

I have a white speaker, it's bordering on the naff side of female over exaggeration but still a nice enough model

Well, if HP had called back like they were supposed to, it would have been easier. But they didn't even suggest it wouldn't need fixing by them under warranty, so that's a start.

Hard disk tests they had me running today showed nothing wrong with the disk, which basically means the motherboard isn't working right. So it's not a repair job but a replacement...

Took a break to return my brain to normalacy. Anywho, the nice thing about Monster is that although there's a ton of fanservice stuff, most of it is completely optional. I mean, all the survivors are basically wearing a towel to start: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ARBPoh49BNE/UK93b7w2YeI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/dyfkeNaYjuQ/s1600/ks_mail_teaser.jpg but I really like the dark souls-y vibe the game has of kinda prodding what it is to be human and survival against all odds themes.

But creepers be creepin

That's not too hard to fix, Mako, so that's good. Here's hoping it doesn't take long to get it back!

Honestly, I've got nothing against Kingdom Death. If I had the money, I'd be chipping in for a Watcher and the Dragon King expansions, I think both are awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Woo! First layer of paint down for the tree. Granted, crappy layer, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing since I'm going for a sick tree anyway