Off Topic Playground

Where as I have no mail and half a dozen presents in transit :[

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I call conspiracy

Ops a letter here you, there's picture of a lovey lady one it, friend of your mister Shine?

I call shenanigans!

Also, I'm bored...

And Mako, package for you, it's quite heavy

Oooo, a package? Is it the giant nuclear powered omni-destructo...

Erm, I meant to say, oh a package? How unexpected, I wonder what it could be

*hides away in dark corner to open it*

*Watches Mako open the package and several showgirls jump out and Mako with Custard*

Thanks Mako, I'm getting you to open all of my post from now on ;)

Well, I'm debating Jaakuna Ubume or a depleted, I have to do some gap filling on the illuminated so he's off the table while that gets done. And maybe laying out hte base colour for HDs muscles. But definitely paint tonight, and something I won't mess up unlike the bae I've been painting and messing up over and over!

This one I advise not watching it, five minutes of it almost turned my mind into mush, how bad at science can one person be

*watches ed walk into a wall*

should have gone to spec savers mate ;)

Oh bloody hell, it's a New Ager. (headdesk) Well, that makes more sense now.

What's the curveball, Mako?

An airsoft version of Newell's twin barrel revolver from my breach runners fiction. Gas of course so it's got kick and is infinitely more complex...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I'm not watching that video in case it causes some form of rage related incident lol

Probably for the best. Trying to prove certain things with science is a bad idea! Either you believe or you don't, but don't mangle science to prove it lol. Faith don't need no proof!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Now, what to paint tonight...

Eh. I'm not a fan of the blind faith concept, actually. Just more a fan of using science correctly. I'll debate scientific concepts and whether they fit into certain faith structures and I can have a lot of fun with it, but there's a difference between that and what that video seems to be.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I say Huggy, honestly. I'd like to see that project finished.

Yeah, you may have noticed my perspectives on blind faith and such from my novel lol. But there's a point where you have to say 'this I can't prove without butchering science, so here my proof stops' lol. Anything that you can demonstrate using science sensibly, all for the good. But stuff like that video is a whole different thing!

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Problem with HD is that I have to do it when I have daylight for photographs. Which in winter here means about five hours during the day lol, so only on weekends. Evenings I can do at most one stage before I have to stop and wait to be able to photo it again.