Off Topic Playground

Not too bad, have got the chest and stomach almost matched up, just the shoulders to work on then the back. Then I have to go back to the lower body...

I'm painting instead lol. A bit of work on the falconers base, and maybe start a depleted too

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Definitely kicksulk it, but remember you have to provide an individualise stretch goal for each person, and allow them to choose items a minimum of ten times the value of their pledge and at least triple your income so you make a net loss.

Wait, that's not how they work?

Bleh, stuff painting for the night. I'm going back to sculpting, it makes less mess and is easier to pack up after!

No, I'm not happy with that pledge set, you haven't told me every stretch goal and I want one normal and one custom so there isn't a pledge level that is exactly what I wanted before you start the kicksulker! You must be trying to con me out of money *grin*

well, I think I've messed up the painting for the falconer's base again, so that might need a restart once I see it in daylight. Got a depleted out but couldn't face finding all the brushes etc, so like a junkie looking for his fix I returned to the big sculpt.

How long til work?