Off Topic Playground

Mei is also a lot of fun. I'm not really sure what Strategies either of them has over the other, but I do enjoy playing her. Need to get the rest of 'her' stuff, so I have more options for her. Debating grabbing Jacob when I get some money, or waiting until December when the Beckoners come out...

I play random strategies too, just you usually know your strategy before you write your list. So, for me, I'm just trying to think of a strategy where I would go 'I'll take Mei' instead of 'I'll take Misaki'...and that only because I happen to like Misaki's abilities a little better. I think both are great, they just tend to do some of the same stuff.

Yeah, I think it might be. Mako seems to finally be getting some sleep (which he needs, I'd warrant) and everyone else seems to be busy. Heard from Regnak recently, he says he's working on acquiring a laptop in January and looks forward to bringing the gremlin green back to the thread.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I might snag it as part of my Black Friday order to The Warstore, but I think I might give it to someone to set aside for a Christmas present for me, rather than a gift card for hobby stuff. More fun to open it up Christmas day, when I might have time to work on building and painting the set!

Well, i already have the Beckoners from my Gencon order, and already have the bases to put them on lol..(floorboard..like a stage) so will probably get my exam out of the way, and then see what xmas brings..before deciding in the new year whether i really have the time to start something new, or whether just to keep on plugging away at the projects i already have!

(of which, the list seems rather large)

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Yes the puppets

*hides Pens*

You got away with it there Chocobo!

Still large after all the trading? That's pretty impressive. Honestly, the Beckoners are still the thing that has me going 'eh...' because they won't be out until after Christmas. Ah well. I do know that I am picking up the Oiran, and that'll be assembled immediately, lol.

Hey, Abs, did you mean to sign up for the Quill this month, or going to wait and see?

And I'm discovering the problem with writing outside your genre, even a scene...avoiding the bloody cliches...