Off Topic Playground

Not sure. I think it will be mixed. Neither quiet or hectic. Which isn't too bad I guess. Quiet days are only really good if you know in advance that they're going to be quiet. Then you can do something else and just check email every half an hour or so. If you don't know before hand though you're stuck bored at the computer with nothing to do. There's only so many sites to check.

I have too many ideas for the iron Quil

...you have no idea just how much that statement has me happy, Chocobo, lol.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Always welcome.

Give me a few, I've got a list...including some lengthy ones...any particular genres you don't like?

...you have no idea just how much that statement has me happy, Chocobo, lol.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Give me a few, I've got a list...including some lengthy ones...any particular genres you don't like?

I got three good ideas, A showgirl/Ortega story, a Resurrection story and a neverborn one

also I have an idea of a way to put them together as one, but the word count will be way off

Webcomics:

Starting you off where I'd recommend you begin...normally this would be page 1, but there's one notable exception where it goes from some truly...bizarre things into the comics that makes it worthwhile.

Spinnerette Superhero story, just a lot of fun messing around with the genre.

Darths and Droids What if Star Wars had never happened, and was instead a DnD campaign?

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja Hilarious stuff about an Irish ninja physician

Girl Genius One of my favorite comics of all time, the story is awesome and the characters amazing.

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures An anthromorphic comic that's tongue-in-cheek and a lot of laughs, with some great stories. Starting you off mid-storyline just because anything before it is barely needed to really understand what's going on...you can go back, but give it a shot from this point first.

Grrl Power Another superhero story, much newer so this is a quick one to catch up on.

Wiglaf and Mordred A fun comic with some of the best villains of all time...who are all related to one of the main characters. It takes a little bit to get going, but well worth it.

Then there's the usual XKCD, Looking for Group and Order of the Stick, but I'm betting you know those.

Webcomics:

Starting you off where I'd recommend you begin...normally this would be page 1, but there's one notable exception where it goes from some truly...bizarre things into the comics that makes it worthwhile.

Spinnerette Superhero story, just a lot of fun messing around with the genre.

Darths and Droids What if Star Wars had never happened, and was instead a DnD campaign?

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja Hilarious stuff about an Irish ninja physician

Girl Genius One of my favorite comics of all time, the story is awesome and the characters amazing.

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures An anthromorphic comic that's tongue-in-cheek and a lot of laughs, with some great stories. Starting you off mid-storyline just because anything before it is barely needed to really understand what's going on...you can go back, but give it a shot from this point first.

Grrl Power Another superhero story, much newer so this is a quick one to catch up on.

Wiglaf and Mordred A fun comic with some of the best villains of all time...who are all related to one of the main characters. It takes a little bit to get going, but well worth it.

Then there's the usual XKCD, Looking for Group and Order of the Stick, but I'm betting you know those.

Thanks. I read Spinnerette, Girl Genius and Grrl Power but will try the others. I think I've tried most of the others at times and either given up when they went on extended hiatus or just didn't find them funny for a long stretch.

Hmm the wine is winning tonight!

Get that issue resolved with that one bottle?

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Thanks. I read Spinnerette, Girl Genius and Grrl Power but will try the others. I think I've tried most of the others at times and either given up when they went on extended hiatus or just didn't find them funny for a long stretch.

Hm. (shrug) Well, hopefully you get something new to read out of them. Speaking of, I am sick of these boards...short test, so I haven't been able to write at all! Bah. >.<

Noooooooooo, don't leave us. Oh, wait. Boards at work. Nevermind. Carry on.

Well, it's nice to know that someone would miss me if I left, lol.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

By the by, Steam, what'd you think of Zygmunt 2.0?

I'd miss you and I think that's not the drink causing it

Think, eh? Well, I'll take it, lol.

Yeah, most things tend to be a trial and error process. This novel is a project that's been half my life and counting in the making...

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Oh, and apparently I've managed to stumble over the fact that Abs apparently cannot stand Huey Lewis and the News...