Off Topic Playground

Like I said, my big concern is overlap between the two, honestly. They're both Affably Evil in a lot of ways, and both are more than a bit psychotic.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

For the genre, I'm about a third of the way of average, actually. And I'm not complaining at all! Very pleased with how it's coming along, even if it is a little slower than some of my readers would like, lol.

Ah, I like the pace. Things are setting up comfortably, there's no rush but things do happen. Lots of smaller aspects that make the whole thing much more of a realistic and immersive world

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Ok, just read today's update, and Zygmunt is AWESOME. He's just quality.

Took the feat that let me use turning as levels for metamagic. By being a follower of Pelor (who is totally jehovah) and getting all my lovely turning attempts, at the start of the day I cast "Lesser Aspect of the Deity" which instead of lasting 1 minute lasted 1 Day. Also I could fly. and rain holy fire down on my opponents. With my DR/Ridiculous and massive bonuses for being a small flying metalmangod.

Mind you, now I want a comedy game system where I can have a zealot army armed with nun-chuckers. Catapults that fire nuns...

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Yah, made it by one word lol. Still tomorrow is a new day and I can try to make more of it. Today was a bit of a write off in many ways.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

And I only made it because I'm a little ahead and my calculator says I only need like 1500 words a day now...

Pretty good, I refined the folds, then added a bit to the ankle to match the other foot, and started the folded area. Once it cures I should be able to neaten it up a bit more, then finish the boot and get onto the knee and trousers.

How's work?