Off Topic Playground

Hm. Don't know that one. I've got the Gundam Wing ones, and Blood+. Managed to track down some of the music from Rurouni Kenshin too, but when the computer went bad lost a lot of it that wasn't backed up. Plus the Code Geass ones...not a huge fan of the series itself, but the soundtrack was fun. Got any soundtracks to recommend? I'm always on the hunt for new music.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Speaking of new music, the soundtrack to Halo 4 is really impressive, even compared to the previous ones.

I reckon I've got enough to last me until the new year. There's still plenty (curse you Maelstrom and poor willpower!).

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

But at least doing this paintathon has got rid of the backlog. Going from maybe 1 model a week to 3 or 4 makes a big difference.

...totally off the topic, is it bad that I want to have Zygmunt skipping and whistling through a burning ship that he had his men massacre?

And back on topic, I love painting Malifaux, but I've gotten some pieces over the years that are specifically 'for fun', including a couple 54mm pieces. None of which ever got finished...would be nice to get through them...

I hated painting my Kirai crew for that very reason. five of this model, four of these, four if these...

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

I don't think I'll get a new miniature system. There are a few deck building games that are fun but I've resisted picking them up because I'm afraid ill get bored with them. Dominion is one such game. It's fun but I'm not sure it's worth the buy. Perhaps with the expansions. I've also wanted to try Arkham Horror but I'm dreading the set up and I'll probably need a good tutorial.