Off Topic Playground

Well, I'm glad things in here are as sensible as ever!

Seems NaNo is going easier today, I'm ahead of the total words needed by tonight already, and still got a few hundred to do before this scene ends.

What's everyone else been up to? Something exciting, I hope!

That's an awesome film, I wish I had a tv! lol.

Yeah, hit 3668 and there's a big fight about to start that should be pretty funny and boost hte word count a bit. Kind of home alone but with real weapons. So i reckon i'll find food, write a bit more to get me to where it all kicks off, then take a break to paint gravesy's trousers or something.

You gonna write before work, or hope its quiet and do it there? Or both, of course.

Nice, a whole evening to play with Elle and a keyboard!

I won't stay ahead for long I imagine, you're just warming up and I'm running out of steam...

On the bright side, both of us are nicely on target! It was reassuring when the stats online said estimated finish date 28th November. Yesterday they said october 2013 at one point!

Ah, weddings. SO complicated! Still, the finished art should be awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Ok, enough writing. I need to decide if someone dies or not, and I'm at 4338 so half a day ahead of target for the moment. Time to paint!

Makin progress, Ed?

Renaissance? Could be Carnevale, they have some nice stuff. Pretty twisted, but well sculpted.

Never attempt to catch up to the lunacy, it makes enough of a mess of me, no point everyone else losing their minds too!

Hmm, I really should see if I can find a bit of time to work on my 6mm game sculpts this weekend. But the list of things to do is already pretty massive.

Any plans once the wedding test is over?

That's a pretty random sleep pattern Ed! But now's your chance to leap back ahead of me and leaves me in your dust!

Two months? Excellent, there's still time to flee. I'll have your new documents waiting at the ferry dock. The courier will be wearing a black hat with a green stripe. Now, the code phrase...

Oooh, some of those are quite nice. Manufactured under licence from Ratnik miniatures? How bizarre.

Although it does seem much more fun to call it Bagelburg!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

How's the weekend treated you so far folks?