Off Topic Playground

The Traviss books were very good, but I still have to recommend the three sets above. Just good writing all around, with some great characters, especially Grand Admiral Thrawn. Gentlemen Magnificent Bastard indeed.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Which clone wars are we talking about the CG one or the Samuari Jack one

I'm talking about the CGI one. Forgot all about the Samurai Jack ones...those weren't that bad, though.

The Traviss books were very good, but I still have to recommend the three sets above. Just good writing all around, with some great characters, especially Grand Admiral Thrawn. Gentlemen Magnificent Bastard indeed.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

I'm talking about the CGI one. Forgot all about the Samurai Jack ones...those weren't that bad, though.

I prefered them to original trilogy TBH

I actually hope Disney milk it more. Split it in to things like a Jar Jar Binks and the ewoks rubbish for kids (even let Lucas help on that if they want), wooden acting teen romance crap for the Twilight fans, and then they can make some more grown up films or series for the rest of us.

Edited by SteamHammer

Yup, before 10 last night I was curled up in lovely cosy dreamless sleep. First time in ages that's happened!

It's an idea that's been kicking about for a while, but I only started to bulk it up and actually think about properly in the last couple of months. Hopefully today will have a little downtime so I can write, I've had a tiny idea about how to use a little of the characters personalities to clear up a small issue with a lot of people not having names so far!

And good update Ed, funny and sweet all at the same time.

It works! It works! MuahahahAHAHAHAHAHA...Ahem. Sorry about that. Still, scraping together bits of ancient and supposedly broken kit and getting an ideal result first try is pretty epic. I'm sure a wiggly black line on the monitor shouldn't have quite such a massive effect on me!

That said, I have only written 150 words so far, best get a move on with that later.

How's the world treating people today?