Off Topic Playground

He's here, he's just busily sculpting so not checking very often. Gauntlets are tricky work.

And I really doubt I'd have the time to spend on an RPG, aside from rapidly filling my work schedule out I also have lots of painting and sculpting I want to do.

I'm possibly going to have to do all my side experiments outside standard hours so may be in and out of the lab at all hours...

Magic and insanity wrought skill putty. Also, I find it funny that fantasy is the wacky one out of steampunk and scifi

*Sails off on a steam zeppelin drinking tea his automo-butlers have provided* Orcs? Pishpaw, ridiculous!

Heh, just my personal perspective on the issue. I like big robots, they aren't considered 'fantasy'.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

He's here, he's just busily sculpting so not checking very often. Gauntlets are tricky work.

And I really doubt I'd have the time to spend on an RPG, aside from rapidly filling my work schedule out I also have lots of painting and sculpting I want to do.

I'm possibly going to have to do all my side experiments outside standard hours so may be in and out of the lab at all hours...

Ah, okay. Well that's no fun. (the side experiment bit)

Well, it's looking like a choice of let my career crash and burn due to assholes who are too arrogant to actually be able to cooperate with people, or work insane hours for three years to salvage it... No contest really, even if it will suck!

Lots of sculpting of a range I'm going to be casting and selling probably, and of a whole pile of models for a game I was writing *wink*

Ahh, I misread that, it said WITH not OF. Oops. Mostly, brass wire for armatures, green stuff for wrapping and bulking armatures, and while it's still sticky Fimo so it glues to the GS and stays in place (it won't stick to brass wire).

And I use a mix of dental tools and colour shapers (soft rubber tipped things, clay shapers are the same but stiffer. White ones are the softest). Oh, and a paintbrush to smooth with water after I finish detailing. then as extras a digital caliper, jewellers lens for close work, and empty jam jars to use as storage for soft sculpts so they don't get all dusty.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

I'm not sure what the puppets are up to these days, I haven't seen the slate ridge mauler since he broke my chair. I think it might even be safe to get a new one!

Well, no bed for me yet, just put judge and secret project 1 into the oven. And binned 6mm secret project again, although I'd only done a tiny test bit I wasn't happy enough with it. Again. Still, now I know exactly what I want to do with it on the third attempt...

How's the night going? Or day, for those further afield.