Off Topic Playground

That was a day of mind numbing tedium, broken up by the occasional graphic description of what a 1000 watt laser can do if you put your fingers in the way.

Still, a good fun evening where we came up with a comical idea for a slow grow that we're going to try and run soon with luck. Once we figure out the package, me and Shine-o (gets your surfaces whiter than white!) will put it up. He's doing the official henching bits, I'm helping coordinate and come up with silly ideas, which is my specialty!

Heh, you going to come back to it or just leave it out?

Yah, that's the badger. But hopefully designed so its more of a mess about and get people having a laugh and meeting in a group, rather than anything that actually can be competitive. Bits of all sorts of league types in there!

So far, it's more playing with concepts, but basically starting at 10ss with minions only and then building towards full crews but led by uniques not henchmen or masters. We'll have more details when we figure out all the little niggles like restrictions to prevent power gaming and such lol

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Always good to have the option but not the need to go back to things, especially for added character development

If it works monkey, feel free to come on up and join in!

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

No more laser training, thou I do need to go get my radiation permit renewed, which should be just as much fun. Although in this case it's a bit more relevant and serious. I don't wish to irradiate bits of me horribly...

If I can convince someone to lend me a plane I will! I can remember most of how to fly little propellor ones. You might get a bit shorted when I land it though, I never was very good at those.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Me? Evil genius? Not at all!

*nudges doomsday weapon back under sofa with his foot*

I really should hide that better, I don't want the puppets playing with it again

That list is priceless...

#7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Monkey, I'll start recruiting first thing tomorrow. Wonder if the Brazilian lass at the coffee shop is secretly a ninja...