Off Topic Playground

Eh, for a lot of people, the Woobie is a very appealing character. Although, honestly, she's going to be taking a couple levels in Badass before the book is done. Granted, she's not becoming Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds. That might be Faulkner though.

I'm back to Kiiva and Arias to wrap this chapter up, rewriting the original 'getting to know you' scene that I wrote for them originally. So far it's fun, just figuring out the banter at this stage.

...Hm. That's a problem. o.O I know that Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds does tend to make for an interesting character...but I haven't ever thought through the problem of how to make them interesting beforehand. I need to figure out how to fix that...because you're right, he is kinda bland right now.

Possibly. (shrug) We'll see if he develops out better in the rewrite of the battle for Dragon's Teeth. If not...need to revisit him. Honestly, if he's the only truly 'bland' character at this point in the book, that's pretty easy to fix.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

So, what's next now that Collodi is done?