Off Topic Playground

Woo, end of a long work day filled with coffee breaks! I've been to that coffee shop so many times today the pretty girl that works there was laughing at me! I need to cut down on my caffeine I think...

Shaper's back? Quick, hide the... Wait no, leave it out, he's cool with it

Willie looks great! What'd you do to get that soot look? I've been thinking about trying to do something like that but couldn't think of a technique.

And yeah, I'd say that's quite a few times, Mako! How was work today?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

My word, you have a lovely willie! You should show him off more!

(smacks with a newspaper)

Dude, there's no chair down there, only the Mauler puppet...that won't end well, man.

Work was dull as a very very dull thing that was asleep. In a beige room with no furniture.

But I did start writing my quill entry, ad luckily the worst of the gore has been kept out by the word count! Half wa there and I need to move the plot along or it'll get stupidly long!

How's your day been?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Dude, there's no chair down there, only the Mauler puppet...that won't end well, man.

Heh, it's been ages since I got the bad dog newspaper smack! I clearly haven't been trying hard enough...

Willie looks great! What'd you do to get that soot look? I've been thinking about trying to do something like that but couldn't think of a technique.

And yeah, I'd say that's quite a few times, Mako! How was work today?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

The Soot was easy... I have one of those Tamiya Weathering Master packs which has an applicater and in it you get Snow, Soot and Rust.

41rhf5-uUBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Today hasn't been so bad. Finally remembered my NaNo login information, so started messing around on the forums there. Always weird doing that, because I'm one of the Rebel faction. Been working a little on the novel. Need to do schoolwork, but I really don't want to...

Oh, laundry, some paperwork, cooking. Not anything strenuous, but it all takes time. I got bungle baked though, and it will only take one more short bit of work to finish enough of the troffin to get more done on zippy

Yeah, I bet it was frustrating! And hard to get the enthusiasm to redo it I guess.

Oh, I got things done that I wanted to do so it's not been a bad day. Half my quill entry written now, the second half to do then will need to edit, reorganise and fiddle for a bit. Sculpting went nicely tonight, progress is steady. Tomorrow I have to work and then might dance, or might stay in. Not decided yet