Off Topic Playground

lol, yeah..I'm just snowed under at work at the moment so find I have little time to get in here!

Plus that weirdo Lucius *looks around nervously* keeps sending me on these stupid errands...go find this, take out that...etc etc...

I joined the Guild to be a lazy sit around, not actually have to do some work!!

Ah well, at least I can still delegate...

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

*Notices no Guild employees in the thread..*

Hmmm, maybe not then.

Yeah, you do tend to be outnumbered in here nowadays. Arcanists and Puppets abound. A few loose alliances were attempted with...predictable results. Still, all in all, better than the miserable warzone that the Guild were maintaining. *wink*

Lots of work lately? That stinks. Lily and Siobahn doing well?

*rolls on floor laughing*

Join the Arcanists...good one!!

You're serious?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Yeah, you do tend to be outnumbered in here nowadays. Arcanists and Puppets abound. A few loose alliances were attempted with...predictable results. Still, all in all, better than the miserable warzone that the Guild were maintaining. *wink*

Lots of work lately? That stinks. Lily and Siobahn doing well?

Miserable warzone!!? This thread was a haven of serenity when under guild rule..now any old layabout can saunter in , use the facilities and then leave a mess for us to clear up!

You guys will learn, its better the devil you know!

And Lily is under the weather but is still adorable...Siobahn is her usual gorgeous self lol!

Lily seems to always be under the weather. Get that child some vaccinations already! *wink*

Eh, I think Mako's as close to Guild support you've got, honestly.

So, decided anything on writing in the quill, Abs?

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

You guys will learn, its better the devil you know!

Key word there- :lucifer: I'll pass, thank you.