Off Topic Playground

In other topics, anyone else ever read the Evil Overlord List? Going through it again, always a laugh. One of my particular favorites:

I will see to it that plucky young lads/lasses in strange clothes and with the accent of an outlander shall REGULARLY climb some monument in the main square of my capital and denounce me, claim to know the secret of my power, rally the masses to rebellion, etc. That way, the citizens will be jaded in case the real thing ever comes along.

But... Well... The...

Damn. That shuts me up! For about two minutes, until some other daft idea occurs to me.

Besides, I've nearly finished the three death marshal ones, I'm limited by the curing time of green stuff at the moment! And then it's the judge, and the box is done. Mind you, I do quite want a couple of auspiglets, and either the effigy or scales...

Ah of course, sue! Swap his guitar for a yodelling jackalope, and it's all good. Although then he won't fit with my justice bunch, he'd be a totally separate model lol. Might even do him as a human... And do SPG along with him (the original 3 and the new one)

Exhausted? Why so? Mind you, it's nearly 4am. I should have been asleep hours ago...

Stupid sorbet

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Hmm, we need to think of a crew that would be able to have four automatons, Rex Marksley and captain Albert all at the same time...