Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I should never have allowed that girl anywhere near my memories of helping carry out necropsies in a previous job...

As for details, I think I should save them for the draft version at least. It might give me a chance to tone it down. Or then again, it cold get worse and need a censor to check it. So hard to tell at the start!

Well, if it gets really bad I'll send it round the usual suspects for approval before I put it up. But hopefully it won't go too bad!

I've already flung together the rough plot line, now all I need to do is fill out the details a bit, and arrange it in a nice order for telling. Ad then actually write the blasted thing.

*evil laugh*

Got my title as well

The Iron Quill: In the Dark of the Knight - Hope

Oooo...looking forward to seeing that. By the by, good guess on the origin of the title. *wink*

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Morning people. Thank the puppets it's Friday. I need a weekend.

How's it going Steam?

Morning peeps!

Well, i may try and enter the Iron Quill this time..those ingredients seem right up my alley..I mean, a Black Knight...come on!!

And the idea I have forming could be a goer, and may rival Mako's for brutality and grimness.. must stop reading Horus Heresy fiction....

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Morning peeps!

Well, i may try and enter the Iron Quill this time..those ingredients seem right up my alley..I mean, a Black Knight...come on!!

And the idea I have forming could be a goer, and may rival Mako's for brutality and grimness.. must stop reading Horus Heresy fiction....