Off Topic Playground

The man behind that terrifying Korean pop video, Gangnam style.

No he didn't, I just can't summon the energy to go dance with beginners while trying to remember how to dance right myself, and have to sit about alternately trying to avoid too many dances and trying to find good dances to have...

Nothing. Absolutely sod all from her tonight. I spent an hour staring blankly at my gremlin sculpts before doing a tiny bit of work on the troffin ropes, and then running out of ideas again. It's kind of frustrating, after the day I had and not being able to get the energy up for swing, I was hoping for at least a bit of good progress. But I've got almost nowhere!

What about you?

I've so far got my beckoners done. Gotta finish some more bases, at least 1 for an illuminated and then I have a 35SS gang painted! Bout the fastest I've ever finished anything.

I double feel your pain osoi as I have my Warden bases, but am still waiting on them to arrive at the FGS for me to pick up :[

And yes, FGS. I have my FLGS; Dueling Grounds, which is a 3 minute walk from my house and my FGS; Hobby Ninja, which is several towns over, but owned by a good friend who's happy to help with all my henching. Yet his supplier can be dirt slow sometimes :/

Oh, that's never fun, Mako, I'm sorry. :/ Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

And slow suppliers are very annoying.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Well, I guess Elle really enjoyed that scene. Now to figure out if I want to do blatant world/plot exposition or not...

True, and I've managed to do that quite a bit. But I have a bard telling a story about a war, it's hard not to indulge in using it to share some history...eh. You're probably right though.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Bah, only two hours in and work already sucks. Not a good start to the night.

Not bad. Work is eh. Got more writing done yesterday, so that was nice. Trying to figure out where to go next...and really debating as to whether or not I want to tell a story within a story. Working my way through a book called How NOT to Write a Novel. Fun read, quick and simple overall. Haven't found anything glaringly obvious that I'm doing that I shouldn't be, but I'm sure I'll find something eventually.

Eleven hour days are never fun. The overtime is nice, but that's about it. Was work crazy or something to need you to stick around?

If it would make life easier, I can shoot you the file.

And double the number of jobs? That's never a good sign. Well, an increase in customers is good for health and growth, but to dump double the workload onto the same number of people doesn't end well...